Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Project

So for computer science class I will be working on my own project using either python or JavaScript. What I manly want to do is redeem myself. Last year during the summer while first learning a little bit about coding, I attempted to code a working calculator that can do all basic functions. At the end when I thought I finished it ended up in a failure. So my goal is to make a fully functional one this time.

What I will use and has refreshed my memory a bit is codeacademy.com, as I continue to learn python and JavaScript together. Of course a great help will come from my splendiferous teacher this year, and his assistants who could help me kink out all the flaws. Hopefully I should finish this project by the end of next week, and I will be able to work on the next project. This one should prove easy with the help of YouTube videos showing ways to make things simpler, or I might go ahead and make a complex system.


No comments:

Post a Comment