Monday, July 1, 2013

CodeAcademy

Last year i discovered a website called codeacademy.com thanks to the help of my good buddy carlos. This website helps teach you the fundamentals of basic programming. This is perfect for me because, in the future I want to major in computer science, but I'd prefer to get a head start. Sadly learning from texts books is not for me since I am connected to the internet most of my time. Over my junior year I experimented with codeacademy and learned how to calculate math problems, to having it respond to certain messages.

Recently it has getting much more popularity. with the help of famous people like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg. Both conveyed an inportant message to the world. What they want is that since the world is advancing, and more people are starting to use technology, we need more coders to help build the future. They helped my dream come alive, because they suggested that more school implement computer science as a course in high schools and middle schools. Since my school specializes in math and science, a lot of people would love to take that class. I hope this website will help many more in the future.
www.codeacademy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment